Sunday, November 24, 2013

Computer Security: Lesson 2

Hello Students!

I apologize for not being around today due to an emergency. Nevertheless, I don't want to waste your effort for coming to school. So, the files I attached here as supposed to be our lesson today.

Security Models and Types of Security -->> http://www.4shared.com/office/Yj1nJ9kB/Lesson_2.html

Please also study  the following sections:
 *Basic Computer Terminology (pages 8-10)
 *Professional Terms (pages  10-11)
 *Concept and Approach (pages 11-12)
in the book Computer Security Fundamentals 2nd Ed
Download ebook here-->> http://www.4shared.com/office/Outi_Jjc/Computer_Security_Fundamentals.html


For your Laboratory Activity:

Answer Project 1.3: Recommending Security and Case Study (page 20) in the same book.

Submit via email: jgn.malvas@gmail.com
Subject: Acitivity 2 - <your surname>     example: Activity 2 - Malvas
Please Attach your answers in the email.
Deadliest Deadline: Today at 12 midnight

If you have any question, just email me.

Thanks and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment